Primesoft (www.primesoftinc.com) builds products nimbly and at scale from large enterprises to start-ups. We provide design, development, and quality support to help companies bring ideas to life. We are headquartered in the US with development facilities in Chennai and Hyderabad. We work with cutting-edge technologies and tools in a challenging and motivating work environment. We offer world class training, flexible work schedule and competitive salaries and benefits. The Technical Lead is responsible for developing the application functionality, performance and scalability, database definition, defining coding guidelines and performing code reviews, managing releases, and providing solutions to technical challenges along with continuously automating things around software development and delivery.
· Deliver mid to large scale Enterprise Applications on Java platform
· Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Application Architecture.
· Deliver projects on time with quality.
· Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members
· Participate in technical forums and discussion within the team and with clients.
· Release preparation (booking deployments, Change Advisory Board,Version setup and coordination etc.)
· Lead, facilitate and encourage code reviews and peer programming – look for areas of opportunity for team members and identify ways to help them improve
· Adopt and adhere to Standard Development Practices like Continuous Integration, Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing and Versioning.
· Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary trainings to communicate changes and measure
· Create an environment that promotes collaborative learning and collective ownership of responsibilities.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
· Coordinate project resources across multiple locations and time zones.
· 8+years of experience as a backend developer in Java Spring Boot programming
· Deep knowledge of Object-oriented programming and engineering principles
· Significant experience writing and utilizing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale apps
· Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (eg., MYSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Couchbase etc.)
· Knowledge of Agile Software development practices
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
· Sound problem-solving skills with ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
Technical Lead for JavaSee job description